The Superhero Makeover
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you find yourself exhausted by the amount of energy you spend helping, fixing and pleasing others at work? Do you have a difficult time balancing your desire to be in service to others and your desire to take care of yourself? Are you interested in finding ways to leverage your energy for the good of others AND yourself? Sounds like you could use some time with your cap off.
All-inclusive (5 nights), excluding airfare.
Includes: Facilitated programming, (3) daily meals, refreshments, room, airport pick-up, (1) massage, daily movement classed, and nature adventures.
- Healthcare professionals
- Non-profit leaders
- Over-worked entrepreneurs
- Workaholics from and field
The group size is limited to 10 to allow for personal attention and connection, and the schedule has plenty of down time built in fir rest and play. You can count on actionable insights, delicious organic meals, and no cyrptonite. Prepare to walk away from this retreat with the ability to be the hero of your own life!
- Single (Private)$2,860+$71.50 Service fee$2,860+$71.50 Service fee0$0
- Single (Shared)$2,640+$66 Service fee$2,640+$66 Service fee0$0
- Double Occupancy$2,250+$56.25 Service fee$2,250+$56.25 Service fee0$0
- Double Occupancy$4,500+$112.50 Service fee$4,500+$112.50 Service fee0$0